In this post, we are going to see the step by step guides on how to create a new project in Google and get the JSON file which contains the client id and client secret for Google Drive Integration for SuiteCRM Product
- Click this link to register an app in Google.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page. Choose “Create Project” from the first Dropdown and click “Continue” button
- Clicking on “Continue” will redirect you to a new page which tells you that “API is enabled”. Click on “Go to credentials” button.
- Now, you will be redirected to another page. Choose “Google Drive API” from the first
drop-down, Choose “Web server” from the second dropdown, and choose “User data” in the Radio button. Then click on “What credentials do I need?” button
- Now, you will be redirected to another page. Here, you should give a name for your app (Example: Google Drive Integration), and then give the domain name, and then provide the authorised redirect URL (You can get it from Settings page of module). Then click “Create OAuth client ID” button
- Give your product a name and click “Continue” button
- Now click on “Download” button and get the JSON file. Click “Done” button to complete the steps.